My super crafty mom has recently started a new shop, selling fantastic bags on Etsy as That Clever Clementine. She combines interesting fabrics (often vintage or re-purposed) and makes a few styles of bags that are perfect for knitting projects, makeup, little baubles, you name it! Her descriptions and vignettes are creative and so much fun, too.
Here's how she describes her inspiration:
|My tastes are eclectic -- I am inspired by vintage and retro textiles, but equally smitten with cutting-edge contemporary design. From the whimsical and amusing to the "sensible and clever," I love combining new and repurposed materials in new (and quite possibly eccentric) ways! |
My motto is "so practical and SO fetching!" I don't think there's any such thing as "too many bags," "enough hats," or "too much paper ephemera." My feeling is that clever accessories and useful-but-delightfully-decorative items make each day richer and more fun. So I hope you'll enjoy the figments ... I mean "products" ... of my imagination.
So today kicks off two weeks of That Clever Clementine giveaways! Each week, one lucky reader will win an awesome bag, made by my own awesome mom!
This week's giveaway is for a bag specially designed for the Briar Rose Vintage Knit-Along that I hosted earlier this year. Except you don't have to have participated in the KAL, nor even have to be a knitter to enter!
The winner will get a Briar Rose Loopy Lulu Bag:
The bag is fully lined and interfaced (both sides shown, though the giveaway is for one bag), with enclosed seams, two sturdy inside pockets, a handy little hanging clip, and a nice long loop handle that feeds through a smaller loop so you can easily tote around your goodies. Laid flat the bag is 10" tall, 9" wide and the handle is about 9.5" long. Don't you love the contrasting prints with the main rose print?
Now for the important part!
How to enter the giveaway:
- Be a follower of this blog, if you aren't already.
- Live anywhere on the planet.
- Leave a comment on this post. But first, head over to That Clever Clementine on Etsy and check out the goods, then come back and in your comment tell me what your favorite item was. (I love the bird cage patterned cinch sack!)
- Want an extra entry? Post about this giveaway on your blog, or link to it on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Just post a separate comment on this post with a link to where you mentioned it.
- How about another way to get an extra entry? Friend That Clever Clementine on her Facebook page, or add her shop to your favorites on Etsy. Post a separate comment on this post if you do.
- Don't forget to leave a way to contact you if your blog or profile doesn't have your email address.
Good luck! And stay tuned for next week's Giveaway #2, because I'll be giving away probably my most favorite That Clever Clementine bag! ;)